CANADA EMERGENCY RESPONSE BENEFIT
The previously announced Emergency Care Benefit and Emergency Support Benefit have now been merged to be called the "CERB" (Canada Emergency Response Benefit).
How much can I get?
$2,000 a month for up to four months for workers who lose their income as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Who is eligible?
Canadians who have lost their job, are sick, quarantined, or taking care of someone who is sick with COVID-19, as well as working parents who must stay home without pay to care for children who are sick or at home because of school and daycare closures
Wage earners, as well as contract workers and self-employed individuals who would not otherwise be eligible for Employment Insurance (EI)workers who are still employed, but are not receiving income because of disruptions to their work situation due to COVID-19,
Those who are already receiving EI regular and sickness benefits would continue to receive their benefits and should not apply to the CERB
How can I apply?
A portal will be open early April where applications can be done online. Details to be announced. Canadians would begin to receive their CERB payments within 10 days of application
연방에서 발표된 내용입니다. 전에 발표된 Emergency Care Benefit, Emergency Support Benefit 을 결합하여 CERB 로 명기되었습니다.
내용은 아래와 같습니다.
1. 월 $2,000, 최대 4개월(2020/10/3 까지)
- Wage earners: COVID-19 로 인하여 실직하거나, 아프거나, 격리되거나, COVID-19 으로 아픈 사람을 돌보는 분이거나, 학교 및 DAY CARE 가 CLOSE 됨으로 인하여 자녀들을 돌봐야 하는 WORKING PARENT
- EI 자격이 안되는 CONTRACT WORKERS, SELF-EMPLOYED
- 고용이 되었지만 income 을 받지 못하는 종업원
3. 다른 BENEFIT( EI등...) 을 받는 수급자 혹은 신청자는 신청 불가 하나10/3 일전에 수급이 만기가 되고 다시 복직이 안될 경우 신청할수 있음.
4. 신청기간 :4월초로 쉽게 접근할수 있게 PORTAL 준비중.
5. 지급시기: 접수후 10일이내.
힘 내시길 바랍니다.